Documents Required For Admission
Attested photocopies of the followings;
- Secondary school certificate / General cerrificate of education 'O' Level.
- Higher Secondary school certificate (Part I & II) along with Marks Sheets / General certificate of education 'A' Level.
- Equivalence certificate issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairman.
- Degree / Academic Transcript and Migration Certificate in case of admission in postgraduate programmes.
- Five passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of CNIC / Form 'B'.
- In case of Armed Forces Personnel, certificate duly countersigned by the commanding officer that the individual is on the posted strength of the unit.
- In case of retired Armed Forces Personnel photocopy of pension book.
- Address slip duly filled.
A waiting list is maintained in order of merit. A candidate on the waiting list is offered admission within two weeks from the commencement of the academic session / semester, subject of availability of seats.