Our Quality Policy
Quality knowledge, imparted by quality faculty adopting quality means using quality
practices and processes in a quality environment characterized by quality awareness
and consciousness, is a requisite for Quality Graduates. The graduates meeting and
exceeding expectations of parents, society, employers, nation and fellow humans
universally. The quest is to, collectively found and create, an institutional value
system based on discovering, adopting, fostering and sustaining commonly conducive,
gratifying and enjoyably rewarding Learning Centric Ecosystem at Apcoms.
- QEC is responsible for promoting public confidence that the quality and
standards of the award of degrees are enhanced and safeguarded.
- QEC is responsible for the review of quality standards and the quality of
teaching and learning in each subject area.
- QEC is responsible for the review of academic affiliations with other
institutions in terms of effective management of standards and quality of
- QEC is responsible for defining clear and explicit standards as points of
reference to the reviews to be carried out. It should also help the employees to
know as to what they could expect from candidates.
- QEC is responsible to develop qualifications framework by setting out the
attributes and abilities that can be expected from the holder of a
qualification, i.e. Bachelors and Master’s.
- QEC is responsible to develop program specifications. These are standard set of
information clarifying what knowledge, understanding, skills and other
attributes a student will have developed on successfully completing a specific
- QEC is responsible to develop quality assurance processes and methods of
evaluation to affirm that the quality of provision and the standard of awards
are being maintained and to foster curriculum, subject and staff development,
together with research and other scholarly activities.
- QEC is responsible to ensure that the university’s quality assurance procedures
are designed to fit in with the arrangements in place nationally for maintaining
and improving the quality of Higher Education.